Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I get a physical copy of the book?
- No. After you have successfully paid for the eBook by checking out through the EJunkie shopping cart, you’ll be taken to a page where you can immediately download a DIGITAL copy of the eBook. You will also be EMAILED a download link where you can download a digital copy (pdf) of the book. The download link is sent to the email address that you use to check out through EJunkie. Please make sure you have access to that email address.
2. Why an Ebook?
- The great thing about an Ebook is the fact that it is instantly delievered to you after your payment has been verified. You can order it today, read it today, and then start building your first drum shortly after! NO WAITING!
- Click and look at this picture.
4. How much money does it actually cost to build a drum set? How much time will it take?
- Please refer to this blog post.
5. What will my drums sound like?
- Please refer to this blog post for mp3 samples.
6. Does your book include information on how to make drum shells?
- No. I do not teach you how to make drum shells from scratch. This is very costly and takes much time to perfect. I recommend buying your shells from a reputable company that has been making some of the best custom drum shells for many decades, however if your feeling lucky, you can try this.